I am a geophysical research associate at the University of Bonn, Germany, and currently a visiting scholar within the Earth and Environmental Sciences Area at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Prior to my postdoctoral research, I worked at the GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences in Potsdam and obtained a PhD from ETH Zurich in Switzerland.
My research interests include:
- Geophysical monitoring of subsurface fluid migration
- Permafrost characterization
- Tomographic experimental design
- Numerical modeling and (process-based/joint) inversion
- Scientific software development (www.pygimli.org)